GARDEN MUM SALE
BUY 4 GET 1 FREE - MIX OR MATCH
*Equal or Less Value - CHOOSE FROM DOZENS OF VARIETIES
Winterizing Fall Mums
1. Plant early for better root growth to increase hardiness.
2.The larger the pot size, the better chance of survival (EX: 9" is better than 6" pot).
3. Plant on the East side of house to increase winter hardiness.
4. Daisy varieties winterize best.
5. For extra hardiness, see our IGLOO MUM varieities which can stand temperatures to -20F.
6. After frost, cover lightly with mulch, leaves or straw. Remove mulch and dead stems in the spring.